Tuesday, December 04, 2007

RIP Pimp C


It pains to me to type to this one fam. Today it was discovered that Pimp-C was found Dead in a Hotel in Hollywood. Pimp along with his partner Bun-B combined to form one of the most gangsta groups from the south UGK.


Born Chad Butler, the Port Arthur native was an inspiration to many and his unique rap style and swagger have yet to be imitated. He's the Self Proclaim PIMP of the game and yall just in it..

Its gonna be tough to replace him. Pimp RIP......

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Blogger P said...

I LOVED PIMP C! Every time I hear about things like this it makes my skin crawl. They always seem to be so sudden, and random. Eerily so, they seem to become closer and closer more to my age, which also gives me chills!

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

yeah it was a sad day here in Texas P..
Pimp put our music on the map, and losing him hurt us..I just hope this puts an end to the death of yough black celebs for the year..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home