Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Why Jesse and Al can Kiss my @$$


I dont have much love for Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. Never have really. So when I was informed that neither of them endorsed Barrack Obama, and Jackson was quoted as saying that
"Our focus right now is not on who’s running, because there are a number of
allies running".
Allies yep you read it correctly, Allies. If Jackson calling Barrack an ally bothered you, then dont even read what Sharpton said.
"Right now we’re hearing a lot of media razzle-dazzle. I’m
not hearing a lot of meat, or a lot of content. I think when the meat hits the
fire, we’ll find out if it’s just fat, or if there’s some real meat there."

Real Talk...

1ST. Al Sharpton.


Dear Al,


Let me be the first to tell you that Pimps Up Hoes Down is never going to call you. So can you do all of Black America a favor and cut the perm. Its not cute, it makes you look like a broke down pimp, and no one will ever take you seriously as long as you have it (Not that it matters b/c no takes you seriously now anyway.) 2nd. You do not speak for me. When Michael Richards asked you for an apology (a move I wish he never did) I think you got it into your head that you spoke for all Black-folk by saying its unacceptable. What makes this sad, is you being a man of God, should be teaching forgiveness. No matter how outrageous the act. Leave the unforgiving to sinners like me. 3rd and most important , I don't think you know who you are. You are a soapbox king. A self aggrandizing loudmouth who finds causes to hop on just so he can hear himself speak. Everybody knows it, but your friend base is just to ashamed to tell you to your face. Sit down and shut up. Doing that , you may garner support for your lunacy of a presidential campaign you dare to go forward with. Oh and when you do go forward with this idiotic idea, do me a favor, give me your stance on Stem Cell Research, The War in Iraq, and the economy, without mixing in God, racism, or Sean Bell. In the mean time, if its ok, please give Barrack a chance. He actually has a shot.



Dear Jesse,


If no ones ever told you, let me say this now and once the shock factor settles, continue to read b/c I actually want to help you... J, you ever been around someone who was so proud of a past accomplishment that they have to put it in your face every 15 minutes. Like you didn't know they, I dunno, Graduated College or, Worked at a Very Successful job, or "Marched with Dr. King..."

That guy is you Jesse. You cant play that card anymore. Its old and frankly I bet if Dr. King saw you now, and knew of your adultery, and how you extorted money from your Rainbow Push Coalition to pay for your bad habits, I'm pretty sure he would dis-own you. It hurt me when you said you wouldn't back Obama, because you've been there. You're not near as bad as your buffoonish counterpart Al is, and you know how daunting a Serious run for the white house can be. Take a step back and truly evaluate your comments. I know you want whats best for your rooting interest, and brotha, so do I. I'm rooting for Hillary just as hard, as I am for Barrack. But, at the end of the day, I know which side my bread is buttered on.

rp// PS..Could you forward this to Belafonte as well..I get the since he's still alive and has something to say.



My people, go and look at any poll you want, the numbers are overwhelming , 90% of black voters tend to vote Democrat. We need to swing our vote with one bat. And, splitting our vote only separates it. I know we don't know much about Obama, but here's what I do know. I didn't know much about Bill Clinton, look how he turned out. Im from Texas, I knew enough about W, and tried to warn those who didn't. Look how that turned out.


Link to Story

3 Comments:

At 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey

If you ask me W tuned out ok,God's will was done, and you might need to look at that statement you said about forgiveness,it's good to practice what you preach.

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

just underneath it, is my comment about sinners..I suggest YOU take a look at that..

 
At 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed it, right now I could not vote for him with a clear concience,neither Hillary. I suggest people fast and pray,the right person will win.
rp

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home