Thursday, August 16, 2007

Its a Family Affair


Hey, peepz...Sorry for the late post, but my current project has me running around like the decapatated Chicken I tend to be. Im helping in the plans of A family reunion (one for my people that is EXTREMLY overdue) . Anyhow, I spent a couple of good hours last night finishing up this :

http://hawthornefamilyreunion.org/Home_Page.html and I still have way to much to go before im satisfied. Anybody out there who's been there and can offer some advice let me know! Setting up a family reunion is tough, and i got the feeling it only gets worse..But, its famliy and I feel honored.
Fear not, I wont be slowing down my regular blog production. Just making them a little more lighter.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like that one very good

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home