Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Without Pootie..I Dont Know Anymore

New York had to go and get rid of this brother. Damn....He made I Love New York fun. Who doesn't like crazy? I mean , a man who's love for you is so strong that he has the ballz to tell you and your mom's he is broke as hell. Many went in there and lied, he kept it real;
"Heres my finacial situation, Im broke..I have 3000.00 dollars in my pocket. And
I spent 210.00 dollars to come on this show. I park my car at my homeboyz house
so the man doesn't come and take it..and I was an extra on War of the Worlds."
That's real. Honesty like that ladies, is what you want from a man. But when we bring it to you to that level, its to much to handle. I guess I could mention how he would get so emotional that he would literally go into convulsions, or how his 50 yard stare was probably the strangest thing anyone on the show could do, but that would be taking away from the man..

Pootie, you cool with us..Rp..

5 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger P said...

Allright, Smoothie. . .

You're the expert. . .What do you think?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16773655/

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

P,

you gave me a wide open lay up....

Having a 3 yr old (who i like like a cheap rug with to get discounts) He would have one time to screw up b4 the belt came out...

That airline is better then most by offering them there money back and tickets...that would never happen if i ran air trans....T

 
At 12:05 AM , Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

This was HILARIOUS! He had a major BREAK-DOWN!

I love when she pulled a credit report on the ugly dude...can't remember his name.

 
At 4:38 AM , Blogger smoothie said...

Mistress,

You say you want a man who keeps it real..thats exactly what he did..damn im'a miss him..Ugly dude's name was T.Weed..

 
At 10:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Tweed... with his 100 million dollar self. *snicker* 100 million.

And he wore pink... hehehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home