Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Juanita To MJ : What Ya Life Worth Homie?


Career Scoring Avg 0.0 Points Per Game
Career All Star Games 0
Number of Shoes Sold 0
Number Of Underwear Sold 0
Estimated Net Value $150, 000,000.00 Ca-ching!, Ca-ching! Ca-ching!


Now I'll be the first to put it out there, MJ is the baddest cat to ever lace 'em up, hands down, but I never thought in a million years he'd be the dumbest cat to never get a settlement. If youre Michael Jordan, what in God's Green earth prevented you fro getting the best of the very best in regards to a divorce attorney. Didnt you just see what Strahan, and Amani Toomer went through?Man I know catz who got divorced and went crazy because they had to share there retirement, and the net value of that is maybe 150k over a 30 yr span. I can imagine there was alot of basketballs and underwear thrown around that nightwhen the verdict came in huh? Well, enough about MJ, I refuse to bash the man for whom I owe to much of my fondest B-ball memories to. I Wanna shift to Juanita, girlfriend, I gotta give credits where its do, you did it big. 17 yrs of marriage and know you can officially retire for life. I know the particulars of the divorce havent been revealed, but theres no doubt in my mind you put up with alot, and the infidelity rumors certainly didnt help... Well as far as balling goes J, your ex-husband is a God on the hardwood, but for one special day you can now dub The Day It hit it Big, you were the one serving it up in the court..To quote my big Homie Dave its time like this where you look at wifey and say its cheepa' to keep ya'!

Michael Jordan Divorce

2 Comments:

At 12:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, i didn't even read after that intro you put...career scoring average: 0.00

hi-freak-larious

 
At 5:46 AM , Blogger smoothie said...

it be like that man......mj the best ever now in 2 different categories...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home