Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sanjaya Had me So I coldnt Sleep at NIGHT!!!!!!!!!


Ah my people my people, my people...............Last night was rough for me...My boy Sanjaya killed it on stage and honestly, i am a little scared that this may be the night, he, is sent home.

Quick Recap,

So Instead of hiding Realpeeplz favorite son at the very end like they did last week, this time AI decided it would stick Sanjaya square in the 3 spot, and alllow him as much early face time as possible. His song is Bonnie Rait's Lets give em' Something to Talk About, and to quote him
I chose this song because thats what I do every week
....Damn he wasnt kidding..He just about sang that song as bad as any song ive ever heard on that show...Dont get me wrong, he looked great doing it, but my peepz, it was brutal. He was off key, off beat , and sang the entire song basically on one note.. When it was done you can tell by the look on his fave he know he bombed it, but you have to give my guy credit, he had so much fun with it, that you could hardly tell he just went on stage and @#$^ himself.

So now im nervous. Of course I voted for him(at my count 8 times) but was it enough?? My insider say's that before he went to bed Sanjaya Lakisha and Chris Richardson were to close to call before Hawaii had a chance to vote. People this is driving me crazy...Vote Sanjaya is a movement now. If he makes it through this, get the word out, keep this kid on...

For the better in You, Solid Money can be put on Lakisha and Chris Richardson in the Bottom 3..As far as who's going home, I hope its Chris Richardson, but solid money is telling me Sanjaya..I sure hope I am wrong..

4 Comments:

At 3:39 PM , Blogger P said...

HAHAHA@ Voting for him 8 times, but you KNOW your boy is not going out like that.

I see him being in top three, if not, winning it all.

everytime I see your icon I'm hollering. U crazy.

 
At 6:58 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

man i sure hope he stay..im nervous as hell right now...

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger P said...

Hahaha@ You saying you're nervous as hell.

Hey, just checking in. . .I looked online and saw who got voted off. I hope you are not having any PTSD over there. . .

Smoothie. . .Breathe IN. . .Breathe OUT. . .

 
At 3:52 AM , Blogger smoothie said...

it was a very day in the smooth house last night...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home