Wednesday, May 02, 2007

MTV'S Adventure's in HollyHood


So President Bush comes on TV yesterday and I immediately flip the channel to find anything other then him vetoing a bill about people troops coming home...I eventually land on MTV's new reality show, Adventures in HollyHood based on Oscar winning rap group Three 6 Mafia and all the wild fun they have in Hollywood and all areas between.


You know that phrase its like watching a car accident, and for some odd reason you cant take your eyes off of it, well that was me yesterday....The episode in question I caught was when Big Triece invited his girlfriend SugarFoot YEP SugarFoot from Memphis so he can propose to her and show her a god time while on the west coast..


I honestly dont know where to begin..Lets see, theres the sequence of 36M trying to purchase the cheapest ticket possible to get Sugarfoot to LA, then ultimately busing her there, Big Triece asking Sugar Foot if he coud touch her booty after every hug, or and this is my personal favorite, Big Triece trying to suck SugarFoots Toes in the back of the Limousine after there dinner.


What makes this even worse, when they get home, Sugar foot starts to search for Whip Cream to add to the bedroom so her and Triece can have a little intimate time together but to no avail...So what does she do, she gets Ranch Dressing and sugar mixes it up, and goes from there..

My people I about died at that point.. Now I cant tell you that I'll be a daily watcher of this, Flav has already taken so much of my time with Charm School , but here's my challenge to you, if its on and you flip to it, tell me how long it took you to flip away from it...

4 Comments:

At 8:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ranch and sugar? wtf.

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger smoothie said...

man i wish i was making it up....
she took ranch cream and sugar, mixed it in a bowl and went upstairs to use it as an aphordisiac...

 
At 2:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i dont know you, but i was just passing through because i actually searched for sugar and ranch to see if anybody was talking about this trifling sugarfoot heffa...first of all catching a greyhound from memphis to LA, never no way in hell...and she climbed on top of him and started slapping his face and went and mixed sugar with ranch now that is trifling...and disgusting

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

its cool, i actually left the face slappin out...that was some strange ish...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home