Thursday, April 26, 2007

Memba When You Wern't To Good For Mc Donalds..




I already know what you thinkin fam..Whats E talking about, I still eat at Mickie D's sometimes, I mean at least once or so monthly...I can remember a time when folk always used this place as a cop out when the had no intentions whatsoever of cooking at all... I can remember when cats would take there dates there either before or after the movie through the Drive Thru..Now we are simply to good for this joint..When its mentioned in conversation, we act as if the person who brought it up is the Cheapest Sonova' Bitch on the planet, and a place that was guaranteed to get hit up at least twice in a week, now may only get our custom probably once in a month..(for those who have kids maybe twice)




Now im not advocating, because Mc Donalds didnt give me one red cent for this, what happened was, I was driving home yesterday from work and it had to be around 645 orso, and when I stopped at the light I saw something that shocked the living #Q%^ out of me..An empty Mc Donalds Drive Thru... If around that time you see an empty drive thru from that place, odds are its closed for construction, this one wasnt...




4 Comments:

At 10:55 AM , Blogger P said...

Puhleeze. My generation IS the generation that came up with the value meals, which at that time were knows as the Value Packs! HAHAHAHA!!

I don't eat there very much, about 4 times a year, but if I am totally craving a coke, I swear to you I think Coca Cola makes a special coke just for the mcdonalds group because THEY ARE THE BOMB!

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

man you aint lying..they are my 24/7 coke and french frie joint..I swear to you, there coke and french fries must h ave crack embedded in them...lol

 
At 10:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eff mickey d's. they screwed up my orders one too many times. i am boycotting them for the rest of my life.

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

man dont get me started on drive thru..I tried to keep this civil..they must hire the most non english speaking peepz they could fine...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home