Friday, June 15, 2007

Another Day in SA.....


Im actually lying here..Last night when it was official, San Antonio got kinda rowdy, and honsetly, I for one couldnt be more happier. It was nice to go from channel to channel and watch the people of the city party like its the first time... In the rain no less. .To my local bloggers who i know read this, Im tippin my hat , b/c the Riverwalk looked like Bourbon Street last night...e Oh yeah its early but unless theres a mirale in the works like a trade sending KG to LA, or Phoenix being able to resign Marion , Im calling it now, Spurs in 08....My NBA Hell will continue to fester....For those interested, im going to create a post of my view of how the NBA should look like if they did a re-organization..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home