Wednesday, May 21, 2008

F*ck a dream ticket

Hillz killed that idea for me. I know its been a minute fam, but I actually got busy at work. Anyhow back to the topic at hand. F the Clintons. Im divorced from them. The 90's necver happened.


I dont know how to describe it any easier. Theyve been racebating BHO from jumpstreet, started the national rhetoric about him being elitist, and capped it off with this ready on day 1 garbage. She's down in every measurable math statistic, and rather then go away quietly, she goes to Florida to creat a stir. It wouldnt shock me one bit if she ran as vp for Bush 3//

I say again, Im done with the Clintons. FOAD...

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM , Blogger P said...

Hillary is not as savvy of a politician as her better half, and I mean that literally. What she has done, in the span of a year and a half, is shatter the Clinton legacy that was embedded in the hearts and minds of black folks. She has exposed herself (and possibly Bill) as attention whores who are driven to win and be in the political game by any means necessary.

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

keep in mind P,

I posted this BEFORE the assasination comments. After she conceeds, and i expect that to be really soon, I dont Barack to mention her name eva!

theres alot of talk about what Bill can do for him. I tihnk the best thing Bill can do, is convince Chelse to go out and root for Barack. thats about the only clinton I could tolerate..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home