Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Years ..Like Choosing Another Song Made Any Sense

As 2006 comes to an end, i just want ot give some shout outs to my peeplz who made '06 one of the most memorable years of my life.

1st My Wife and Son. 3 moves 3 States and 3 Career changes later, we made it. Thanks for being my support unit.

2nd. EWA.. Thank You for giving me A job. And not just any job, but a great one at that.

3.To Red, Ric, Jon-E, Gip, Dave, //Our many sports debates made posting all my sports rants possible. I lean on all of you for your opinion, and know that this is just one of my many vehicles of expressing gratitude

4th. To Bomani Jones, Enigmatik, Jemele Hill, and the great people at thebiglead.com. Thank you for giving me an outlet from the daily drama that is life. Whenever im bored, know that I frequent you pages, and get a much needed pick me up.

5th United States Navy..9yrs was 9yrs. I can bash you for my departure, but that would be forgetting that you gave me my first real job. I'll never forget all the friends I made, and contacts I got because of you. To this day, I still inform those uncertain of thre future, that you wouldnt be a bad short term choice.

6th J and Family , Demetrio, Todd, Paul and FAM, Jason and Fam, BJ and fam, Jessica and Fam.(wedding I know, and I'LL BE THERE) All of you, friends are like money to me, I can be broke, but with your friendships, I feel filthy rich!

Last and finally, To my readers and friends. Thank you for stopping by. I plan on really upgrading this blog and I promise you there will be much more hard hitting columns, and much much more goofiness. It wouldnt be me if it wasnt.

rp///E

3 Comments:

At 1:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff, have a safe holiday with the fam and have a great '07

(by the way, most of those drinks are in my personal collection)

 
At 4:37 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

to cool!

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger smoothie said...

test

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home