Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Name was in Order



OK so I was trolling around blogs this morning and my buddies at deadspin had an update to a story I'm happy to report. Eastern Illinois Linebacker Lucious Pusey had his name changed to Lucious Seymour. I for one couldn't be happier. When I first heard this guy's name I couldn't believe it was true. So like many of you I googled it, and sure enough there it was. Talk about child abuse. His parents set him up for many an @$$ kicking. If it makes him feel any better , Mysty Hyman, Rusty Kuntz, and Dick Pole beat him out as worst sports name on Flumesday's list.

3 Comments:

At 12:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...just...wow. child abuse indeed. i bet he got into fights like every 8...teen seconds.

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

when i was in the navy i had a Seamen who worked for me named Brent Robert Fagg. (I swear to this) His initials were B.R. Fagg. I thought for the longest he had the worst name possible..until i saw these..

 
At 10:14 AM , Blogger smoothie said...

fixing blogger

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home