Monday, January 29, 2007

Help Genarlow Wilson Out Real Talk


Genarlow Wilson is your average 17 yr old Kid. Smart, (3.2 GPA) Somewhat handsome and had plans to go to college..All of that was stripped away when one night at a Douglasville, Georgia party he received ORAL SEX from a 15 yr old girl who consented and was sentenced to 10 years in prison and charged with a felony...Of which he is currently serving.
I'll say that again 10 years for consensual ORAL SEX and charged with a felony. My people this is wrong. Period. At 17 kids are going to have sex. Its part of human nature and growing up. The fact that Genarlow is being charged with a felony is flat out wrong and I urge any and everybody who may view my blog to sign his petition at http://www.wilsonappeal.com/ Its linked on my web page to if you'd rather go there.


Please , Get the word out and lets help this young man have a life, before the State of Georgia Takes the very essence of it. Rp
Links to the Story

(*UPDATE HE'S NOW 20 AND SERVED 2 YRS OF THIS SENTENCE* TKS E)

7 Comments:

At 4:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's actually 20 now, but that's besides the point...I've been a little busy with things, but I wanted to do a write up on this story when I found out about it last week. Kid has done hard time for no reason and EVERYONE knows that the punishment does not fit the crime yet the powers that be are doing nothing to reverse this horrible ruling. The prosecuting attorney should get mule-kicked in the face (he wanted the kid to plead guilty and register as a sex offender!!!)

There are some major injustices in the world and this is definitely one of them.

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

man, tks....

I almost ran my truck off the road when i heard the charges against him..Thats incredible!!

I still cant believe it, and I actually thought when i was listening to the story the first time, that it was a joke... I hope when he gets out of jail he sues the pants off of Georgia...

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger P said...

This would have never happened, if it would have been the inverse. . .

A 15 year old boy giving oral sex to a woman, or vice versa.

I'd also be interested in knowing the ethnicity of the giver. . .

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

p,
Listening to his mom on the radio, she's a sistah..I still have trouble believing it..

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

I can't imagine this happening to him if he were white.

Very fucked up and sad. They were BOTH minors...WHAT THE HELL?!

But damn, I wasn't giving blow jobs until 19.

These kids are fast as hell!

 
At 6:52 AM , Blogger smoothie said...

Yeah thats the problem i have.Both are minors..And if it were sex, he wouldve gotten a misdemeanor..(to bvad it even came to this point)

 
At 8:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fact of the matter was that it was consensual...everyone involved agrees on that fact. But the powers that be are so hard-hearted that they refuse to do the right thing and let this kid go.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home