Friday, February 23, 2007

Old SKool Friday/BHM Jackson 5- Can You Feel It



In keeping with my music theme for Black History Month, I decided I'd salute possibly the BEST BOY BAND EVER. The Jackson 5 were the New Edition, Boyz to Men, and Jodeci of there time all wrapped in one. Producing MEGA HITS such as ABC, I want you back, Never can Say Goodbye and many many more, they in my eyez were the end all be all when it came to overall group success. Michael, Tito, Jermaine, Jackie, and Marlon are true Black Pioneers and I for one am very grateful as a kid there music was still very much popular in my era.

I chose the song Can You Feel It, because to this very day its on any IPOD or mixtape that when i just wanna jump around the room in my goofy world (we all do it ) it still works for me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home