Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Another Ray-J and Whitney Sighting


I told y'all this is my new Will and Jada. This past weekend Whitney Houston was spotted with the new King of the Sex tape Ray-J outside of a LasVegas Night Club during the All-Star Weekend. So , what does this mean? If you ask me, its further confirmation that A. Whitney is back on Drugs, B. Ray-J has re-defined 5 minutes of fame, or C. This is further proof that menopause can make you do some crazy sh--....


Whatever the case, I like it. More Ray-J and Whitney.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM , Blogger Enigmatik said...

Disgusting.

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger smoothie said...

yeah

I didnt make that an option, but you and i share the same sentiments...I'm still trying to figure out what brought them together?????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home