Thursday, February 08, 2007

Versace Glasses, and DC..


So my coworker and I got to Boston's Logan Airport about 2 hours before takeoff. This allowed us plenty of time to walk the airport and figure out where to eat before our flight. We get to a Versace Outlet which,`just happens to be directly across from the Jet Blue check in counter. How come there was a brutha whos flight was being delayed b/c he was busy shopping for glasses. The steward who actually got this brutha to the front of the line(another brutha) so he can make his flight, was heated..My coworker just looked at me and said "your people"...I was speechless.


Im in DC, and the early report is...Its Cold...Damn Cold. But, the people are nice, and im not to far from W's spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home