Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Law and Order SVU Classic




Last night was the season Finale of Law and Order SVU, and fam, im having a hard time trying to figure out if it was the best season Finale of the Year...I honsetly havent seen an episode this good and unpredictable on TV since the Wire ended..

*Spoiler*

Where to begin, Ludacris came back on the show to stand trial for the murder of the woman and child he hacked up and buried underneath a house about 7 weeks ago. Instead of trying an insanity defense like it the assumption was when we last saw him, he put the NYPD on trial and it was a brilliant strategy....All the dirt that was ever covered up on the show was exposed last night...The DUI Stablers Daughter had, Bensons Rapist Fugitive Brother, and Toutoula's undercover dirt were all exposed...A judge even had to be reclused from testimony b/c she aided in the coverup of a case ..In the end, Luda got off, and as rare as it is that Novak loses a case on the show, she did, and was immeadiatly summoned to her bosses office afterwards...

It was the first time I can honsetly say I was sittting on the couch begging for the next season to start... Classic..Scene of the night, its a toss up between when Stablers daughter was dragged from her house in handcuffs in the end, or when the Captain had to sit the Competency hearing b/c of the corrupt charges filed against his team..Both will chill you to the bone...

5 Comments:

At 12:59 PM , Blogger P said...

I am not into using expletives. . .

BUT

WAS THAT SHIT BOMB OR WHAT LAST NIGHT?!?!?

Smoothie. I didn't move. I tried. I really tried. I tried getting up during the commercials to wrap my hair but I ended up calling my friend chatting about what happened during the commercials. AND I was Tivo-ing it, how sick was that and I STILL didn't want to get up.

It was great. I am a L&O fan as it is (except for Criminal Intent, that never did anything for me). I still love the OG one as well.

Hey, did you notice that the music they played at the end was the same music that they played at the end of Luda's other great performance, CRASH? I mean this is some classic sh** right huurre.

This L & O ranks up there with the twin episodes (little girl and boy). If you OG Law and Order you know WHICH twins I'm talking bout. . .

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger P said...

PS: I never saw the other Luda episode. My friend had to fill me in.

And I LOVE the acting of the chick with the short hair that played his mother, the one that used to be in the Practice. Very, very underrated.

Hey, memba when she passed by him and he was like "Hey what' up, Mama" I was like DAYUM!!

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

yeah i remember that one..when the 2 lil white twins who were taggers kiled the physcologist (sp) who gave them a sex change...I know all about it.....Im an og fan of L&o as well....Last night, ima say again i was glued to the chair..

I to tivod it..I had to watch it again b/c i didnt believe what i just saw....Damn im pissed that that was the season finale...They cant leave us hangin like that!!!!So far, it was the best finale ive seen on any show period!!! Im waiting to see what lost is gonna do, but its gotta alot work ahead of it to compete with svu...

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger P said...

Smoothie: You watch Nip/Tuck?

That's HAWT!!

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

oh yeah,
since day one....the carver was my dawg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home