Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mike Probably Wont Outrun This One


Well, anyone watching the news over the past 2 weeks is completly aware of Michael Vick and the new allegations of Dog Fighting at one of his Virginia Homes thats been going down over the past couple of months....I say again, Allegedly... Well, if this is the case, with the O.W.C. deciding to step in and add there 2 cents, if Mike is even remotly guilty of anything related to the charges at hand, expect Roger Goodell to promptly give Mike his temporary walking papers as I expect him to be suspended at a minimum 6 games...


MY TAKE...


I gotta admit, Ive seen these shows many a day growing up in the Acres Homes /5TH Ward section of Houston as a kid..I wont lie, to an extent I find it sickening. I remember my first encounter when I was 12 and we were visiting family in Mo-City and got a first row seet to a Pitbull / Terrier showdown...In the end of the battle one dog was left earless...Blood was everywhere...From there, Ive only seen these events get worse..BTW, I wasnt looking for Dog fights, I just happened on them...


To my point, Im a huge Mike Vick Fan, but this is wrong. Dogs arent meant to be wrestled for sport and sometimes to the death..There are worse things in life but this is pretty bad. I plan on sitting back and waiting this one out. But something tells me Clinton Portis didnt help Mikes case

when he said
"But it's his property; it's his dogs. If that's what he wants to do, do it."
and then back doored it with this

"I know a lot of back roads that got a dog fight if you want to go see it. But
they're not bothering those people because those people are not big names. I'm
sure there's some police got some dogs that are fighting them, some judges got
dogs and everything else."



Im sure he meant well, then again maybe not, but one things for sure his comments really only did more damage then help... For the fellow M.V.E. fans out there, its going to be a rough couple of weeks..I suggest alot of prayer...



OWC =Old White Club MVE= Michael Vick Epxerience


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home