Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Memba These???


I never owned a fanny pack, but best believe I clowned the many people I saw who did....First off, from a mans perspective, outside of money and keys, what else did you need to carry that couldnt fit in your pockets??? As far as women go, I have yet to see an item so bulky that it couldnt fit into your purse...These were believe it or not fashion trends..I remember cats at school trying to accessorize for there fanny packs...God I hated these things...

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM , Blogger P said...

I never liked those. For women or men.

Women it just was. . .I don't know. See, I'm kind of tall and I just thought it looked, I dunno.

BUTCHY.

And as for men, that was WAY TOO EFFEMINATE for my tastes.

 
At 6:05 AM , Blogger smoothie said...

you never caught me dead or alive in these....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home