Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lost and Found, Blake Doug E. Fresh , and The Return of Sanjaya!


Last night was the Lost Season Finale..It wsnt the SVU season Finale Great, but it was very eye opening and answered lots of Questions..All in all, after I figured out what was going on in Jack, I had to re watch it again before I could truly apprecaite it...

*Spoiler*


So it starts out with the Passenger of flight 815 prepping for there defense of there Baby Momz by stagin a fake setup devised to trap the others..Of cousre not being prepared for the ambush they take the bait, and 7 of them are blown off the map within the first 1o minutes..All the action and ambush is of course headed by Sayeed, and as ive told you all b4, him and Sawyer are guarenteed action, so when there one the show expects sizzle.. Unfortunatly Jin's dynamite fails to go off, so the others capture him and the dentist forcing Sayeed to surrender his gun..


From there the oters phone Ben (there leader) and he figures out the plot against the Jammed signal, the radio and the plan to leave the island.. I know fast forward you to Charlie, who i thought was dead in his chair...He may be the reason why everyone got salvaged..Turning off the beacon despite dying , to ensure that Desomond didnt side tracked looking at his fiance, might be one of the best moments in TV History......
But, if youre like me, and you missed the whole Jack Sequence, watch it slowly..Youll have to see it twice, you might even have to go back a couple episodes like to when he visisted Singapore...
On To Idol..




No Surprise Jordin Won, but for what its worth Blake performance with Doug E. Fresh , may have been one of the best live perofomrances on TV you will ever see.. But, enough about them , My Boy Snajaya was back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He sung Girl You Really Got me , his classic with Aersomith Guitarist Bruce Perry, they tore it up....I will stay by my point that Sanjaya equals ratings, and as long as they have a Sanjaya type we'll always be watching..Im pretty sure the Porducers of the show know that, but thats just me....

Another really good TV Night...8 months until the roller coaster starts all over again...

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM , Blogger P said...

I screamed like an African Banshee when I saw Doug E. Fresh.

I was so excited, I'm not gonna lie.

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

i say again,
blake may have lost, but workin with doug e fresh he won big last night ..solid performance for both of them..hell, it may even resurrect dougs career

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home