Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Takin Off, and Givin Thanks..

Well peepz, its that time of the year when I get to go to Houston and fellowship with family and take a couple of days off the blog. Its been a fun time here on Realpeepz this year. I spent alot of it on Location. Im still traveling to. I have trips scheduled for Baltimore, and a return to Boston. So for my peepz in that area, keep ya boy on the radar.

Thanks to my readers. I know have a solid 20 of you who check on me on a regular, and I get about 200 hits a day. Not to shabby for a cat who does this to make time fly at work. When we return in Dec. I'll start givin out my annual awards.. out..ede

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM , Blogger P said...

Annual awards?

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

i did it last year, I awarded damn near everything from celeb to sports man of the yrar. I also awarded most stupid, and well, You name it...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home