Tuesday, December 12, 2006

One of my Pet Peeves

So today I had to go a conference at our other location and the coffee I drank earlier in the day had finally gotten the best of me. I make it to the Stall (the corner one by the way) and wouldn't you know it, someone comes walking in right behind me. I pay it no mind, because the building has 2000 people in it, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who had to use the restroom.

Well mystery guy strolls in , and decides he needs to piss, and the only place he can piss is in the middle urinal. (bare in mind this restroom has 3 empty urinals). I try to stay focused, b/c even though I'm pissed, I dint want this guy thinking that he made me this way. All of a sudden he wants to strike up a conversation. In my head I'm yelling "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHATS THIS SON OF BITCH'S PROBLEM"
Clearly this guy doesn't know the code. You do not pee in the middle urinal when the corner is open , and you definitely don't talk to another man when both of you are doing your business. So know you know one of my pet peeves. This blog allows me to vent and thank goodness for it, b/c I originally thought about turning to the guy and pissing on the floor. Am I crazy or did this guy break a Man Code?

So know I've vented, anybody else have a pet peeve that annoys you to no end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home