Monday, December 04, 2006

What I really want X-mas (Maybach)



Remember when you were a kid? Remember that trip to the Mall, (or my case the grocery store) and you sat on Santa's lap and rattled off your gift request. Example me at age 5 . "Santa, I wanna Red & Black Micheal Jackson thriller jacket with matching silver glove. " Santa was good to me because I got that jacket, I just wished he would have told me I wouldn't be getting another Jacket for the next 5 years. Its OK, I digress, on to the present. As a husband and father , nothing makes me feel happier then making my wife and sons gift request come true, but every now and then, I revert back to my childhood days. Its just now my gift ideas have changed. Now, I'd tell Santa this " Hey Big man, if you really think i been good this year you'd get me a Mercedes/Chrysler Maybach. " Its the perfect gift for the perfect person. We both are long sleek and look good in black. We both love attention and we share an affection for class. To my peepz out there, when you're shopping for your sons, daughters, nieces and nephews, think about that perfect gift Santa could leave under your tree, or in my case out in the garage that would make everything great. You know you want to. All of us have that one gift. By the way, if you're wondering the vehicle listed above i(Maybach) is listed at $325,000.00. Santa if you're reading this , I'll have my wife leave her famous Beef Curry, and Peach Cobbler on the table.

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM , Blogger jPT said...

Got your response to my thread and comment and thought I'd drop by and say hello. Looks like you're quite the sports fan... which I'm not, but need to know more about because I work at a newspaper. So maybe I can learn a little something from your blog!

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

no problem, i try to do alot more then sports, it just seems to dominate the board at times..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home