Tuesday, January 09, 2007

15 Million Reasons why TO Fired Kim Etheredge


Its not like this was a surprise was it? Lets put it out there, her comments "TO HAS 25 MILLION REASONS TO BE ALIVE" pretty much wrote her death sentence. Of all the qoutes I heard in 2006 , this one had to be the sleaziest.

Let me get this straight, your star athlete for whom which you are his publicist overdoses, and you make light of the situation, and you claim that the only reason he is alive is because of the money. Theres so much wrong in this, that I prefer not to comment.

But on the real though, Kim was apparently fired b/c she told Terrrell it would not be in his best interest to do Intervies for ESPN and or The NFL Network following his spitting on Denagelo Hall, and the Snitch Scandal. (the 15 million Dollars represent the remainder of TO's contract)


Link To Story
Oh yeah as part of my bet .... (I have to include this in my next 3 post)
RIC-B, You were right, AGAIN and no one knows college football like you do. You had Florida ever since week 5, and I and many others laughed at you. AND, Just like last year when you were the only one to pick Texas, I must scream it to the roof tops that you are a college football GURU who's opinion should never be questioned.

3 Comments:

At 10:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

she looks like death

 
At 7:22 AM , Blogger smoothie said...

yeah,

this probably wasnt her finest moment. This was after leaving the hospital with TO, and having been up since 2am. One would think that being in chage of a very succcessul hair and makeup line, shed have a kit on standby..but you never know..

 
At 6:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The next time someone calls 911 and saves my life, the first thing I'm going to do is fire them.
Alex T.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home