Monday, March 05, 2007

Race Test

On CNN Today, I got bored and took a Racism Test issued by Harvard, and the results were that:

Your data suggest little to no automatic preference between European American
and African American. A result that only represents 17% of Survey Takers.


In lam ens terms It said that I treat white people and black people equally. I gotta admit, It was kinda fun, a little tricky, but overall represented me for the most part.. There are more test located on the web page, but if you get bored the link is here. https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/takeatest.html

Read the instructions , and press I wish to proceed. From there click on test and let the profiling begin. Have fun and let me know how you scored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home