Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Pacman Should Make ME his Agent


Yall hear me out on this one....While on the phone with my boy GIP yesterday, it hit me, if Pacman hired me as his agent all of his off the field woes would be taken away much like calgon for the A-typical Housewife....

Hears my resume, Im World Traveled, Big, Smart and I keep a mental Road Map of every place I have ever been... So instead of you seeing Pacman in local clubs with his boys Thuggin it up, Id have him in Sydney,Aus on Kings Cross..(look it up) My boy GIP is GREAT with money, so he can serve as his financial adviser, and this my peepz is how we can keep Pacman out of trouble and on the playing field, move him...


My first official move if Pacman hired me would be to fire his entire Entourage.. Id sit each one of those cats down one, by one and give them 250 dollars to be through with Adam.. Before yall laugh at my dollar amount, go to the hood, and offer the first Corner Dweller you see 250 dollars to do anything, and watch how fast it gets accomplished.. To the ignorant minded thats Big-I-CAN-FLIP-THIS-INTO-500-DOLLAR-Money..Trust me Ive tested this theory...


The second thing i'd do is get Adam a passport. From there, i'd advice GIP to freeze all of Pacmans assets, and put him on an allowance of no more then 3k a month..This should cover ,food, clothes, security and the occasional Tropical Storm he wants to throw in your local Stripping Establishment....

From there, Each Month, i'd have Pacman, going from random country to country maintaining a low profile , and sight seeing..All this while spending ZERO time in the USA...Its my honest belief, that Adam Pacman Jones could find trouble in North Dakota, so b/c I feel this way, Id do my best to keep him away from all that may de terr him...

After the year was over, and he got re-instated, I'd move Jim Brown in with Pacman (or hire him as his consultant) to keep on him and teach him how to invest his money into helping his boys in the hood vice enabling them....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home