Friday, July 13, 2007

Welcome To The USA Posh and David..


I never got around to doing this so I just wanted to welcome The UK'S Official Royal Couple to the Great US of A. While in England, you guys were a blast for me and my boys. Yall showed us where the parties were, allowed us what seemed like 24/7 access into your lives, and were always one click away from our hearts...


Ya boy got to see ALOT of this couple while in England peepz. They are to the UK, what Ben and JL0, Brad, and Jen , and Bobby and Whitney were to us. Everywhere all the time. The only difference is that they have lasted longer then the previous couple mentioned. For all you gossip rag readers, expect to see alot more of them. Posh is touring with the Spice Girls, and Becks is in LA playing Footie. Fwiw, if the pics are like this, I can role with that..


2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Blogger P said...

Hey, the only reason I know who they are is because.

1. I'm near the age of Posh Spice, and I thought that at one point, how come I wasn't Scary Spice Making all the money, and

2. I heard of the movie "Bend it Like Beckham". That was my first knowledge of him.

But that was years ago, and yes, I know they are Britain Royalty.

Right here, In Hollywood, Beverly Hills, et al, they will fit right in.

PS: The guy reposted his comments, and then some.

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

goody...i gotta go check them out..
oh yeah, if you like celebrity hog, look no further then this 2..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home