Tuesday, September 25, 2007

If Britney's "Fat" What does that say about the rest of us??




This is a late discussion topic. I'm puttin that out there first. 2 Weeks ago, Britney was the host of the MTV VMA'S and outside of the fact that her performance had about as much flare as a Sitdown session with the Dentist, the buzz was that Britney was "FAT".. Now I didnt watch the awards, but as you can see, I caught the pics. If this is "FAT" my question to society is , what is skinny? My second Qeustion is, do we acutallly want to tell our daughter's that this body type is overweight? Are we looking at the same photo?


I wanna take time to rant on this b/c there are many people in America getting Fat sucked from off of them spending Thousands to get close to this. Not to mention those who get there stomachs stapled, thigh's lypo'd and faces sucked back into there skulls just so they can achieve that "perfect look"
Someone let me know what im missing here. Britney may be and this is a strong MAY be at 133 at the biggest. Givin her frame and the fact that she now has 2 kids I dont consider that fat at all.









Why does the rest of society not see it my way?? Lemme get this straight, if she popped up looking like one of the Olson twins would she then be getting the Britney's starving herself treatment next?

For my people in the know, What constitutes the Hollywood Acceptable size. Keeping in mind, that I am well aware that this varies by age, height, and race. I just want to know the acceptable stats for a Mid' 20's btwn 5'3 and 5"7 white/black/and Latina female. The complete measurements to include weight/bust and hips.




Ive attached what i would consider those who I consider normal If there not let me know how far off am I.




First is Lauren London..Actress. She's African American, and this image is not "Fat" to me She's roughly Brit's age and height.


My second Person is Ugly Betty Star Amerrica Ferrera. Once Again, same age, Latina however, and probably weighs a little more then the other 2, but not by much. Does this look fat? It doesnt to me.
Seriously though, weight is not a matter that I think this society should be throwing around negative labels on. We are one of the fattest countries out there, and have about as much fast food joints as we have ATM Machines. If after 2 kid's Britney can rock that figure and in underwear no less, I say salute her. Our little girls have so much to deal with in society that I dont think promoting an anorexic lifestyle is helping it.




What say u?

7 Comments:

At 12:32 PM , Blogger P said...

Bravo. Bravo. Bravo.

Thick is the new fat, did you know that?

Britney is NOT fat. Granted, it doesn't look the way it used to, but I don't think that has anything to do with children. I think that has to do with her LIFESTYLE choices.

As for that other black model "slash" actress chick, please that's not even a black man's thick. That's just "she look good".

America: She's just a gorgeous girl. From the British Hondurus. A black man's 'thick'. But I do think she's starting to feel the heat.

I heard that, as long as a woman's waist is proportionate (like, say body structure is 100 percent - waist is 70 percent), then men don't really care. They just like the hourglass, coke bottle, regardless to what size.

An ex of mines told me that he doesn't like SUPER skinny chicks because the bone between the leg bothers him when, um, well, when you make it a blockbuster night, ifyouknowwhatImean.

It is important to be healthy, but the Mary Kate and Ashley look is not really what brothers go for, and frankly speaking neither do other men. Marilyn Monroe was a size 12.

That doesn't mean that people should go after the Weather Girls. But I can tell you, BRITNEY IS NOT FAT.

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

I work with mostly melalin challenged men who were screamin from the rooftops..Chunky this, and fatty that..
I was shell shocked..I wasnt sure I was lookin at the same pics they were..This girl is still stunning.

All 3 are.. That bone thing is all to true btw. The same can be said for the hip bone. It honestly feels like a penis. For that, I leave skinny Olson's be..

 
At 1:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

britney just needs to hit the gym and rehab. she ain't fat, just seems kinda flabby lookin'.

sabrina bryan is my new caucasian boo.

 
At 5:34 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

I dont know about that E..If Brit were a sistah, I dont even think we'd have noticed flab on her at all..Ive seen Lil' kim come out in things gag worthty many a night..

As far as Becky goes, I'm personally a Jessica Alba fan. But, to each his own..

 
At 11:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm picky as hell, smoothie. one man's thick might be my fat. we all know what britney used to look like and compare that to now, she's definitely flabby. hit the gym, tone up, and all that nonsense will cease. and she still needs to rehab.

 
At 6:56 AM , Blogger smoothie said...

i couldnt agree more with the rehab stint..She's LOOOONG overdue..I get being picky, and youre right when compared to her younger body, there's a significant difference..

Its just when I here "FAT" as it was thrown around in her direction the way it was, you'd have thought she was closer to Rosie's size then her younger frame...

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger P said...

Enigmatik: Being picky is one thing, being Nit-Picky is another. I think everyone should be as healthy and in shape as possible. Britney, is by no means, thick, sorry to tell ya, partna.

I do think, as I said in my post, that it has a lot to do with lifestyle choices. But like you said, it's all about preference. Beyonce is probably, relatively speaking 5 to 10 lbs, bigger than britney and I find it hard to believe you would push her out of the bed.

Buy hey, my opinions are just that. My opinions.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home