Tuesday, July 29, 2008

If you havent seen Batman GO AWAY NOW!!!


OK, I gave everybody fair warning, and now its time for me to give my unabashed, full fledged, no joke 100% all out take on Dark Night Batman part 2.


*****AS THE TITLE SAY'S IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILLED SCROLL TO MY OTHER POST**************



Dark Knight is by far the best movie I have seen in the past 5 yrs. It has everything a guy could ever ask for. Its creepy, suspensful, sexy, and someone very important in it DIES... The cast of characters inclue Batman, Harvey 2-Face, Commish Gordon, Morgan Freeman as the gadget guy, his Kate played by Maggie Gylenhaal, and THE LATE GREAT HEATH LEDGER AS THE JOKER...I SAYAGAIN, THE LATE GREAT HEATH LEDGER.


Heath stills the show as the Joker. From start to finish he puts the cops and the people of Gotham in positions that cause them to either kill or be killed..It all starts out with the a Bank Robbery. Joker pretty much enlist the help of a crew who's sole job is to kill each other off if they take to much time. He starts with 8, by the end of the robbery, he's down to 3.


While around the very crooks he robbed from, he tells them that he's not there enemy, BATMAN is. Of course there to pissed to realize this, so one of them makes the horrible mistake of sending a goon to take care of him. This guy is quickly introduced to the pencil trick.

Batman cant get a beat on him throughout the entire movie.


I dont plan on typing out the movie, but know these talking points.


1. The joker's most fascinating feat may have been his birth of Harvey two face at the death of Kate.


2. His most clever trick may have been threating to blow up a hospital if the guy who planned to out Batman wasnt stopped.


3. But the Boat trick. Best one of the bunch. Essentially, you detonate them, or vice versa.


On to Batman, ya boy may have had the sickest motorcycle eva! My homie dave said one of his Kids may miss college so e can get his hands on one.

Back to the review, througout the movie he's seriously vexed by the joker. Cant figure him out. Alfred finally breaks it to him, this guy is playing it with nothing to lose. You cant figure out a guy who doesnt have a care in the world.


Batman finally nabbs him by pretty much making the FISA BILL toiletpaper. However, it came to late as he had already lost Kate in a game of pick the one you save. Harvey Dent, or Kate.


People its a 100..This is a mjust see twice movie. Ive seen it, and will be watchin it again. It go's that hard. Plan to jump, plan to shout, but plan to watch every minute.

SMOOTH


3 Comments:

At 9:36 AM , Blogger P said...

I read your post because I don't care about spoiler warnings. I'm so nosy I often times look in the back of a book, even though I chide myself afterwards. It's a vicious cycle.

So, the whole Heath Ledger thing. . . That wasn't exaggerated. I thought that possibly people were putting extras on it because it was some posthumous respect going on. . .

PS: The last time I saw a Batman movie was with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson. True story.

BUT I might just check it out.

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger P said...

Oh, and I love Maggie Gyllenhall ever since she paid that freekaleek in the movie "The Secretary".

And Christian Bale is only one of three (Joaquin Phoenix and Sean Connery being the other two) fellas that would make me POSSIBLY jump the fence.

I said possibly.

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

why you put it out there P,
ima leave it alone, but so u know, this was itchin for a you know who reference..

as to the movie, it aint hype, Heth bring it hard..part of me wishes he ws alive so he can come back...i know that sounds bad, but dude went that hard..as for maggie, yeah she's on my fence jumpin list for the ladies....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home