Friday, December 15, 2006

10 Things to Ponder Before NFL Sunday


10. If you're in Seattle, you have a lot to ponder. I can imagine the boys at 950 KJR are roasting the Hawks right now. How do you lose to the 49'ers? I ask this question both literally and figuratively, seeing that I didn't watch the game, and had to catch the highlights.


9. Saints Fan , hey, where the party at? I ask because when you win this weekend, (and make no mistake about it you're going to ) I'm just curious as to where you're celebrating it. Seriously the Redskins have the worst pass defense out there, combined that with Drew Breeze trying to throw for a million yards this year and I expect a romp.


8. If you follow the Broncos, how important is this game. Not only are you fighting for your playoff lives , but the Cardinals are playing like certified spoilers. Oh and by the way, Edge has looked really good lately.


7. Don't look now but the Steelers are slowly creeping back to respectability. You gotta assume with Wenke starting that this is a victory for the Steelers. Panther fan, you lose this one, and I am no longer picking you guysto go to the Super bowl. Your sexy is on the line. Bring it.


6. Fantasy Guy, Here's my guys I would start without hesitation this Sunday/Monday. Rudi Johnson, Drew Breeze, and Reggie Wayne. I think Reggie will out shine them all considering he normally gets one on one coverage due to the constant double teams Marvin Harrison faces.


5. Can we safely assume that the combined score for the Bengals Colts match up may approach 90 points?


4. Think the Jaguars game planned for Vince, considering they are one of the first teams he started his professional winning streak against?


3. J-E-T-S and Viking Fans, wow. That's really all I can say. I mean, this for all intensive purposes is your playoffs. Either one of you lose, and you're not making it.


2. San Diego should win on Sunday, But as I mentioned when the Titans beat the Colts, I wouldn't be surprised if the Chiefs did win. After the death of Lamar Hunt (Chiefs owner) no team will be playing with more motivation on Sunday then the Chiefs.


1. Eagles vs. Giants. Originally I would have told you this is going to be a cakewalk, but I'm not so sure now. Jeff Garcia is doing a helluva job in Donovan's absence, and I just cant bring myself to support Eli Manning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home