Friday, August 22, 2008

Old Skool Friday Al B Sure....Night and Day


I know its been a minute since E did this, but he's told me if I can come correct bring it back..So In honor of the tape my big sis made pop twice, I give you Al B. Sure Night and day.. Yall dont even understand my pure hatred for all things Al B., Johnny Gill, Christopher "Pretty' Mu' puckah!" Williams and the like..

My sister would have a boyfriend over, and blare this on the stereo as they attempted to do homework. When she took me and my cousin anywhere, this cat was popped in the tapedeck..Personally, I always thought homie was on the fem side..Im jus sayin...Blue Jean Jacket wearin, wapp doin ....sorry bout that, Pretty boys tap dance on my nerves..Yella cats like him use to own the late 80's and early 90's...See I equate him with the thug topc from earlier..I consider it a choice...Thugs wasnt in style during the 80's and 90s...You wasnt catching the baddest chick on the block with a homie with a Jherry curl, and Duky-Roll. Atleast not in OKC..
Up here, these Pretty Nickas ran it...

Nuff bout my rant, for my big sis...Here-ya-man..
KJ

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

bruh,

i dated a girl who had this blarin in the backround on the phone..i completly understand...oh, and dis cat was the epitome of pretty catz..

 
At 11:54 AM , Blogger P said...

This is it right hurre. Man, this is when the light skinned boys was in the GAME, yo. And wasn't Christopher Williams supposed to be his cousin or whatever.

MAN! Have YOU seen Christopher Williams lately? Geez, cocaine is a hell of a drug!

PS: Did you know that Kim Porter's first child is by AL B. Sure? Looks just like his curly haired self.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home