Thursday, November 01, 2007

I guess some Dogs really Dont Change there Spots Afterall


Poor Duane. You thought no one would hear it huh? You thought a PRIVATE CONVERSATION with your son in which you dropped several N-Bombs wold stay between you and him. Damn homey , someone sold you out huh? You know what worse, that your words

" I dont want the fact that we use the N-word becoming some Enquire Magazine Thing" is actually much much worse then that.


Man when I heard that you lost the A and E gig, I danced a jig! No pun intended, but hey, im sure you dont mind even it was intended now do you?

For those not in the loop, Duane Chapman aka Dog the Bounty Hunter was taped using the N word several times to his son to describe the Black Girlfriend his daughter was dating. He also mentioned in the phone call that this is a word they use frequently in there private and he didnt want this to get out.


My bad..But you know what, Its all good. Frankly I never really liked this guy. He's dirty, annoying, and seems to be a media whore, and one in denial at that. Well I hope your wife still has that ace in the CNBC hole she used last time to spin you out of that Mexican prison. Youre gonna need it for the media hell youre about to face..


Send Al, our best wishes...

7 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Blogger P said...

You happy now. Okay, Okay, I defer.

The only issue that I have is:

He doesn't need to apologize. He meant it. Why apologize for something that you mean. He's no different from any other redneck backwoods person that has ever thought it or said it.

Moreover:

Pat Robertson is not the authorized rep for all Conservative Christians.

JLO is not the standard for all Hispanic Women.

George Bush does not represent the thought pattern of all white folks

SO, DOG (the Bounty Hunter)

AL SHARPTON IS NOT THE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL THINGS BLACK.

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger P said...

BTW, was it his son that actually released the tape, or was it Mo-Mo, his girl?

If it was his son. . .

DAYUM! Is that was BP does to y'all fellas? If so, I might have to shake my money maker more often.

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger smoothie said...

P, heres the real question,
no matter the circumstance, why are they having taped phone convo's to begin with? I taped one convo I had with momz..It took 3 months for her to forgive me.


As I stated earlier BTW, I was waiting (and still am ) for you to hit em up. You know he desereves a thorough beatdown. And I 'll say this much about his son, If it was the BP that made him do it (b/c i suspect it was def. him) he may have just opened up a helluva Pandora's box

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger P said...

@ Smoothie:

Good point, good point, good point.

I guess every dog has it's day. The suspense is killing MAE. . .

WHY DID YOU HAVE A TAPED PHONE CONVERSATION WIF YO MAMA?

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

i'll have you an email..blog is waaaaayyy tooo dangerous..check you inbox in about 15 minutes...

 
At 4:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not trying to take up for him but I do think he's telling the truth, this doesn't even sound like something you would make up.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21689604/

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger P said...

Hey, that Patricia one is from me. . . .I signed in with my other gmail account.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home