Wednesday, October 17, 2007

2 SONGS I REALLY COULD THROW AWAY FOR LIFE!!!

Ok, so on my way to the airport (in Houston) i heard them.
When we landed and got our rental cars, there they were again.
Its official, the radio is ONLY playing 2 songs right now, One of
which is She move her body like a Cyclone, and the other one is
Superman...

These songs are really driving me to a fit of rage. Seriously, In the
past 3 weeks, straight up, i must have heard these songs about 50 times
each. Im done with em.

The cyclone track is annoying because of the RRRRRRR-rr..Lemme guess
these catz were in the booth and had nothin else left to say. They tried and tried,
and all they came up with was RRRRRRR-rr..AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I HATE IT!!!! And you know why, its stuck in my head. And, despite my best attempts
I cant get it out...

I dont know where to begin on the Superman joint. If not the goofy dance, its the YOUUUUU
that pops up seemingly every 15 seconds. Oh, yeah and chant rap, its DONE!!! Why wont
these catz get a clue?

Is it just me who's done with these, or do you have your own special garbage tracks???

Sorry fam, no links..I dont want these songs living and breathing longer because of me!

4 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger P said...

Interesting you should mention this. I think it was either NAS or Jermaine Dupri, something or another, and they were talking about how these new artists now are not looking for songs that have longevity, or a slow burn, they are actually listening to tracks and saying things like "Gee, this would make a great ringtone!"

WTF?

I know that Souldja Boy sold two million ringtones in and of itself. Throw some D's on it sold several million as well.

They are looking for a hot catchy song that will earn them a few pieces of change and some club hopping (which is important, but not as important as the overall quality of album)

HAHAHAHA @ YOOUUUU, yes and guys always have a tendency, when that comes on, to do this strange lil frat-tish thing with their hands, it's always interesting to see.

BUT

That is my ringtone and it does sound good especially with all of these Beckys and Bill's I work around.

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

you workin again??

and thats your ringtone? Ima put you on blast once i get around to it...lol....

I cant stomach these songs anymore..There was a time much like you I thought these songs had subliminal messages in them b/c each time they come on , I instantly want to smash into something. ITS THAT BAD FOR ME... these guys make me wanna drive in silence....

 
At 12:46 PM , Blogger P said...

Re: Me working again.

YES. That was part of the drama that I had to deal wif and why I never got back to you. That's another story. I haven't blogged about it.

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

that'll be on my must watch list...
I like how you snuck that in thinking I wouldnt catch it....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home