Friday, October 12, 2007

Old Skool Friday Sheena E Sugar Walls..and the Roundup



Ok so this maybe a little ABOVE and beyond the scope of many of you. But this track by Sheena E was requested by a reader and I can swear to you, I hadnt heard it in a HOT minute.. And before i'm hit with it,im 29 and Yes i DO KNOW what she's singing about..However, there was I time I had no clue where she was going with this.

My Boy E over at
Bgdboom has that new Jay-z Video Blue Magic Fam this track is hot!

So far so good as far as Reviews go for
Why Did I get Married Fellas you know youre gonna get dragged to it..

Anybody NOT see
the Stuart Scott Poetry Slam? And yall wander why I HATE ESPN...

A club in Detroit let all Yellabones and Libra's in Free. To quote my boy Jason..Gooooood Night! Good News wifey woulda got in free, bad news, when were segregating our own race..Its bad..

For all yall ready to annoint Lebron,
read this guys comaprison of Kobe Vs. Lebron. I couldnt agree more.

Finally, For my peepz back at H-town. Nothing to do on Saturday?
Well if you can find a Becky or Two maybe even 3 you can bring her to the club and be in the running for a bottle of Grey Goose on Bring the White Gal to the Club Night.. Im just the messenger.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

P,
You know I aint trippin !
Im all about black folk movies...I just know some of the fellas who read this, hate dramedies....

As for Janet, her and Halle are off limits. They might as well walk around with Tiaras (sp) and magical wands..There queens..Its the Bottom Line..Much like Denzel gets his each and everytime he moves..(at least from the old heads anyway)

as for sugar walls, yep count me in as one of those who had no clue where she was going..

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger smoothie said...

P,

my pc is trippin at work and deleted your comment, vice mine...E

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home