Friday, January 04, 2008

Old Skool Friday , My Playoff Take, and More Confiramtion of the Filipina Star!



For my New Readers, Friday's typically are old skool Friday, Today I chose Guy...Ladie's I told Yall , ya boy would come through in the clutch....Dont tell me Aaron, Teddy, and Damon dont do it for ya... Goodbye love, is one of those tracks that you know word for word...The door I cried.

With that said, Lets roll into the Roundup.....

Politics
Congrats to Barrack Obama, Now all you gotta do is run through New Hampshire, and convince them you the real ish and South Cack a lack will be a breeze..Dont sleep on Huckabee though, that cat is the Vegas Underdog they pray you bet against....


Sports...

The Playoffs start this weekend, and well, if youre watching these teams, I gotta be honest, you MUST livc in there cities. None of them have a chance of getting past Dallas or New England...Excuse me while I spend my Saturday passed out somewhere...



Music...

Uh....Yeah, Ima just say this now, there's a Filipina Girl,(Charice Pempengco) that well.... Im not here to tell you what to like or who to listen to, but ID BUY HER CD NOW!!!!! If you thought the link above was a fluke, well, check out her doing Beyonce's listen..Big ups to 01LT for the find for both of these! Peepz on the Real, this girl WILL BLOW YOU THE EFFF AWAY! eric.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home